- Shop By Categories
Graphics & Design
- Computers Hardware
- PCs & Laptops
- Shop By Manufactures
A & B
- AMD Processors
- Antec Cabinets
- Asus Cards & boards
- AVG Security Suite
- Adobe Corporation
- Bitdefender Security Suite
- BizTree Templates
C & D
- Cebas Technologies
- Code42 Backup
- Cooler Master
- Corsair PSU & RAM
- Corel Corporation
- DELL Corporation
- DrWeb Security Suite
N & P
V W & Z
I & K
Q & R
L & M
S & T
- Buy SSL
This Product not to be sold outside the India
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 combines the essential security of our advanced anti-virus software with additional layers of defense, such as firewall and parental controls. Innovative technologies deliver real-time protection, monitor suspicious activity, and block dangerous actions before they can cause harm—all while working silently in the background.
The Kaspersky Difference
The Internet is full of cyberjunk that brings stress, worry and inconvenience. Viruses, spyware, spam--it's what we call digital pollution. At Kaspersky Lab, we work relentlessly to deliver the world's best security software that's easy to use and won't slow you down--giving you your rightful freedom to enjoy the web to its full potential.
Premium Multi-Layer Protection
Hourly signature updates, best-in-class unknown threat protection, and application vulnerability alerts give you complete confidence.
Superior Identity Theft Defense
Advanced security against phishing attacks, real-time analysis of web sites, and our exclusive Virtual Keyboard to protect your most sensitive data.
Ease & Convenience
New Desktop Security Gadget for easy drag-and-drop virus scanning and instant access to all your security settings.
Maximum PC Performance
Small footprint, tiny updates and intelligent variable scanning lets your machine perform to the max.
- Real-Time Protection against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootkits, botnets and more.
- Robust Anti-Spam protection
- Small Hourly Signature Updates
- Two-Way Firewall to block hacker attacks
- Safe Desktop (available on 32-bit operating systems) allows you to safely open any suspicious application, file, email or web site
- Safe Surf alerts you to potentially malicious web sites
- System Watcher proactively detects dangerous activity on your PC
- Application Control prevents dangerous applications from harming your system
- Vulnerability Detection seeks out compromised programs and recommends patches
- Advanced Parental Controls monitor, limit and block your kids' online activities
- Anti-Phishing protects your digital identity
- Virtual Keyboard provides secure entry of online banking and shopping information
- iChecker/iSwift provide intelligent scanning for maximum performance
- Gamer Mode for an uninterrupted gaming experience
- Free Technical Support (Phone, Live Chat, E-mail, Knowledge Base)
- Works great with Netbooks
- Rescue CD restores your system if maliciously attacked
Kaspersky offers complete protection from known and emerging internet threats while utilizing minimal computer resources behind-the-scenes.
Small, Frequent Updates
Kaspersky delivers especially-small, hourly database updates that won't slow down your computer or web connection. Combined with real-time threat intelligence, you're armed with the best-possible, most-timely protection.
Improved--Emerging Threat Detection
Thousands of new Internet threats emerge daily, so complete protection requires more than updates to your antivirus databases. Kaspersky technologies proactively seek out suspicious activity on your system, blocking dangerous actions before they can cause any harm.
Delivers unparalleled online security, so you'll never stumble onto dangerous or offensive websites. Customize Safe Surf settings to alert you to "suspicious" sites, helping you make informed decisions about where to share your personal information.
Cutting-edge technology for proactive defense against emerging threats. System Watcher monitors and analyzes system activity to detect any dangerous behavior - without draining performance. Malicious actions can be rolled-back, preventing permanent damage.
New--Desktop Security Gadget
For quick access to your protection status and settings. Customizable buttons allow you to have the security features you use the most close-at-hand. And, you can drag and drop files onto the gadget for easy, on-the-spot virus scanning.
Improved--Urgent Detection System
Offers the ultimate real-time protection when you surf the web, use web mail or download files. Our global team of virus analysts can "red-flag" previously unknown malware within minutes of its inception, giving you the ultimate protection as new threats emerge.
Improved--Anti-Phishing Protection and Virtual Keyboard
Your digital identity and passwords are absolutely secure when you're shopping, banking or social networking online.
Provides an added layer of protection for running suspicious or unknown programs and websites. The Safe Run environment is completely walled-off from your data and PC settings, so you can "test drive" programs with total confidence that no harm will come to your system.
Improved--Advanced Parental Controls
New features keep your kids safe and responsible. Monitor, block and/or limit communications via email, IM and social networks. Block access to applications, games and websites. Even block the transfer of private data such as phone and credit card numbers.
Improved--Anti-Spam and Two-Way Firewall
Keeps hackers and annoying, potentially dangerous spam from infiltrating your system. New, leading anti-spam technology filters the good from the bad, and trains itself to block spam based on your email habits.
Uses real-time threat intelligence to determine security privileges for every application you launch - without impacting system performance. Unknown or suspicious applications are watched or restricted from certain potentially-harmful actions. And potentially dangerous applications are completely blocked from harming your system.
Finds vulnerable programs on your PC that haven't been updated with the latest fixes, and helps patch these holes in your protection before they can be exploited.
iChecker/iSwift Scanning Technologies
Kaspersky Lab technologies that help keep your system at maximum performance, while providing premium protection. Efficiently balances system scans to reduce activities while you're watching movies, surfing the web or toggling multiple programs. Our "smart scanning" knows to only scan files that have been opened or modified since the last scan, so your computer isn't wasting time with unnecessary activity.
With one-click, Gamer Mode automatically blocks pop-ups and reduces use of your PC's resources to a bare minimum. Games won't be interrupted or slowed, and Kaspersky will still flag any hackers or malware that tries to sneak onto your system.
Installation on Severely Infected PCs
If your PC is so severely infected that no software can be installed on it, Kaspersky will prompt you to download a proprietary tool to scan and eliminate all threats on your machine. You can then quickly and easily proceed with the product's installation to ensure you're never crippled by malware again.
Network Attack Blocker
Scans incoming network traffic for activities that are characteristic of a network attack. If an attempt to attack your computer is detected, Kaspersky blocks any and all network activity from the attacking computer.
- Required for all installation:
- About 480 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on anti-virus database size)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
- Internet connection for product activation
- CD/DVD drive for installation of the program from the CD
- Hardware Requirements:
- Processor 800 MHz or higher
- 512 MB available RAM
- Processor 1 GHz 32-bit /64-bit or higher
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
- Windows 7 Starter (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64 Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 Bit)
- Hardware Requirements for Netbooks:
- CPU: Intel Atom 1.33Mhz (Z520)
- RAM: (1 GB) 1024MB (DDR2-533Mhz)
- Hard Disk: 160GB (5400rpm)
- Video Card: Intel GMA950 + 64 MB
- Screen: 10.1"
- OS: MS WinXP Home Edition